KLIK ! KLIK! CEPAT2!!

http://www.emocutez.com

ARIGATO !!!

SEARCH IN SITI BLOG

Friday, July 1, 2011

IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS?

WORD OF GOD, PROPHET, DISCIPLE & HISTORIAN


(A) Word of Prophet
Matthew [27:46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?


(B) Word of God
Deutronomy [18:18] I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mounth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.


(C) Word of disciple
1 Corinthians [7:25] Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the lord: yet I give my judgement, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.
- this is writted by Paul himself. tak ada wahyu dari Tuhan, tetapi tetap bagi pandangan. So, ini tak dikira wahyu.


(D) Word of historian
Matthew [9:9] And as Jesus passes forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom; and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
- This is not written by Matthew. If write by him, he should say"unto me" & "I arose".




CONTRADICTION IN THE BIBLE


(A)
2 Samuel [24:1] And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah. ( this verse contradicts with below)


1 Chronicles [21:1] And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.


(B)
2 Chronicles [36:9] Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD. ( contradicts with below verse)


2 Kings [24:8] Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.


- wahyu dari Tuhan tak boleh silap. Bible fails its own test of authenticity.



0 yang berani:

Post a Comment

SALAM & HI ALL
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!

CLICK CEPAT-CEPAT!!!!!