KLIK ! KLIK! CEPAT2!!

http://www.emocutez.com

ARIGATO !!!

SEARCH IN SITI BLOG

Thursday, July 14, 2011

IS JESUS GOD?



NO CLEAR STATEMENT

Where is in the Bible did Jesus say; "I am God" or " Worship me"?
Jesus said "One God"

(1)
Deutronomy [6:4] Hear , O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Deutronomy [6:5] And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

(2)
Mark [12:28] And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
Mark [12:29]  And Jesus answered him, The First of all the commandments is Hear , O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark [12:30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength : this is the first commandment.



JESUS HELPLESS

John [5:30] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear , I judge: and my judgement is just ; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father hath sent me.



JESUS NO KNOWLEDGE OF FINAL HOUR

Mark [13:32] But of the day and that hour knoweth no man, no, no the angles which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

- ayat ini sekaligus mencantas konsep trinity. Kerana, dalam konsep trinity, Son, God dan Roh Kudus adalah sama rata. Tapi ayat ni kata, hanya Father yang hidup masa hari kiamat.


ONLY ONE GOD & SAVIOUR - NOT JESUS

(1)
Isaiah [43:10] Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD; and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

(2)
Isaiah [45:21] Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isaiah [45:22] Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.


DOES GOD CRY

John [11:35] Jesus wept.
- this is the shortest sentence in Bible.

0 yang berani:

Post a Comment

SALAM & HI ALL
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!

CLICK CEPAT-CEPAT!!!!!